It’s been quiet over the past few weeks on the HOA as I’ve been extremely busy with work as well as fitting out Harriet B ready for the season. So far I’ve completed the following in June:
- Fitted a Sterling Pro-Split R advanced charge diode
- Re-Run 80% of the wiring, installed/secured new batteries, additional switch panel and fitted a NASA BM1 battery monitor
- Fitted a small Solar Panel battery maintenance/charger
- Fitted an Automatic Bilge Pump
- Fitted a Barton Boom Strut
- Had new loose footed main sail, stack pack and spray hood made
- Ran all lines aft and fitted new Barton Clutches
- Replaced anchor with a new Lewmar Delta
All the above will have articles with them as I’ve photographed the installation and I’ll be sharing my experience. The first is the automatic bilge pump and the link to the article for registered users can be found here (Don’t forget to sign in first to see it!).
The other articles will be published in the next week or three (work/sailing allowing) along with a wiring diagram of my Hustler 30. I still need to shake down some of the above so I’ll be in a better place to share my experience (So far though the Pro SplitR is brilliant!).
At present the wind is howling and it’s most definitely not June weather so some articles may come sooner!
Fair winds everyone and may your jobs list on board be complete!